Sunday, March 23, 2008

Playin' some ball




The weather is has been pretty darn beautiful, so David has been taking the boys out to play baseball in the front yard. This is David's favorite time of year. Spring training is in full swing and it is the beginning of, what he calls, the best six months of the year!!!!


I think the tongue must help with accuracy! Aaron is just having fun!


Here is Joey, working on the throwing mechanics



Cy is observing his brothers. He can't wait to grow up and play!His tongue is out of control, but still not as crazy as Joey's was.

4 comments:

heidibudge said...

Yeah Melissa a blog!!! I'm so excited to see what you and the boys are up to!!!

The Hull Family said...

Hey Melissa! I just started my blog like a day ago so I don't really know how to do anything either, I am constantly asking friends. I love that you started one, I love seeing cute pictures of the boys. I can't wait until Cy and Owen can play together

Anonymous said...

Melissa!?!! Hey!! I am excited to find u off of Holly Hull's page!! YEA!! How is life?

Amanda said...

Hey Melissa!!!! THis is Amanda Miller from Alta Loma. How are you!?!?! email me at amandahoney1@hotmail.com so I can invite you to see my blog!