I am doing a little catching up, so here are some pictures from a few weeks ago. We got together with friends and went to play at Mojave Narrows. They have an awesome playground with a really cool water park thingy for the kids. I didn't many pictures in the water, 'cause I was busy with the baby, but the kids has a SWELL time!

The guys on the tire swing

Cy, doing what he does on these sorts of outings
.
Aaron really enjoyed the tire swing for a while, but after ten minutes of spinning in the 90 degree heat, he kind of lost it! Poor baby!!!

Joey started giving a peace sign for the camera. I think he gets it from Alvin and the Chipmunks! LOL

Joey and one of his best pals, Danny! We have awesome friends!

Joey and Aaron on the swingy thingy.

Here we are at Joey's Teeball game later that evening, Aaron still hadn't recovered from the tire swing incident so he slept through the whole thing.

My beautiful Joey boy!

David loves this picture of Joey adjusting his hat like a pro.

There's that peace sign again!

Joey is such a goof, no season is complete without a picture of him laying in the grass. I don't think he noticed that he missed the ball here! ROFL
3 comments:
Your BOYS are stinkin CUTIES!!! I am sure you are ALWAYS busy!! Seriously I am ready to pop!! I feel like BLAH already...HA...;) Glad you got a hang of the blogging...I still have trouble!!
Yeah!!! You finally posted again. I've been waiting to see some pitures. I love your boys pictures. They look so handsome in there mathching shirts. Are you sending Joey to Kindergarden? Call me.
Ok, your boys are so darling!!!! I love how cute they are!!! I'm sure you agree!!!!
I love your blog! I love reading about families! Great job!!!
Post a Comment