Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stuff My Cy Says :) ...or funny things he said today

"Help! Mr. Cakes is sucking on a knife!" (It was a plastic toy, hence the humor)

"MOOOOM! I NEED this apple juice because there are CRUMBS on my teef!"

"Mom, why are you doing that to your hair? It doesn't look pretty like that!"
"I'm curling it"
(Cy leaves and returns with a comb) "Here. Use this and fix it."

"I know that you like soda...buuuut, I like soda and that means you have to share with me."

"Mom Mr. Cakes is a crazy baby. He's a crazy spicy (pronounced 'spahsee' using his silly accent) baby."

I may need to start a separate blog for things like this...seriously every day is a riot in my house.









1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

Very cute!

Melissa I am so proud of you!! I didn't know that you had started back at school, I think that is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your story about how hard it was to get into the class and how Heavenly Father knows what you need, I seriously needed to hear that today...my day has been a rough one too. I think that's awesome about Marco, please keep us up-dated, I want to hear how it all turns out.

I miss you. Hopefully we can see each other at our Christmas Party...wish it could be more often, but what can I say, life is busy. Love ya.