Friday, October 3, 2008

A Busy Week


We've had a super busy first week of Joey's Fall Break! Last Saturday Grandma Renae and Grandpa Phil came up to watch a Teeball game. They really enjoyed watching the little guys play. After the game, Joey went bowling with a friend for his birthday so we took Aaron, Cy, Grandma, and Grandpa, to the Apple Valley Air Show. Aaron's favorite part was watching the Black Hawk take off. He said "Oh my gosh mom! What is that helicoCter going to do?" It was so huge and so loud. Amazing!


Grandma tried to show Aaron the inside of the airplane. He has become a little camera shy lately. I'm not sure what G-ma is laughing at here, maybe it was because I hit my head on the underside of the wing.


Here's Daddy, Aaron and Pappa in front of an old car.

We met up with some friends at Disneyland on Thursday. This is Kayla and Joey goofin' around!

Joey, Matthew, Kayla and Danny.

Here's Joey being cool on the carousel.

I had an appointment early on Thursday morning so we stayed at the Doubletree in Ontario the night before. We got an awesome deal on Priceline, if you haven't tried it, you should! Here are a couple of pictures of Cy playing IN the drawers.


I realize these are all out of order, but I only have a few short minutes to work on the blog before the kids start climbing the walls, so just follow along. :)
Rachel's (David's sister) birthday was last Sunday so we went down for dinner and treats. We had a blast just visiting and playing SingStar. If you haven't seen the video of Joey singing 'We Built This City' scroll down and watch, it's worth it for sure!

Beautiful birthday girl.

Joey showed us his angry face, I think because he couldn't play Spyro or something. I love the angry face, he is so serious but we all have to try not to laugh at him because it hurts his feelings.

Baby Cy is wishing Auntie Rach a very hapy birthday!

3 comments:

The Hull Family said...

Kid's get a "fall break" from school? Where was that when I was younger?? Loved all the pictures...you guys have been super busy!
Cy is getting so big!! Isn't he almost one? I can't believe it!

heidibudge said...

Your boys are sooo cute. Joey's eyes in the angry picture are awesome.

Mark and van said...

Awsome ! i like those pictures. your kids getting so big now. i just notice on your blog you post picture of a dog , do you a pet now ?