Friday, October 24, 2008

Joey's First Field Trip

Joey's class went on a field trip to the local Pumpkin Patch today. We have a very cool family that has a farm and they do a U-Pick deal complete with a corn maze and pony rides. I had so much fun riding the bus with Joey and his friends. It is so funny how fascinating a bus is to a group of five year olds.

I got to chaperone, it's kind of a big deal since they only let the responsible parents ride the bus.
(that's just a joke for my friend Sabrina)

Here's Joey and his friend Jayden being cute in front of some pumpkins.
Outside the corn maze.

The free pumpkin at the end.


"Say PUMPKINS!!!!"



4 comments:

Kristi said...

that place looks fun and amazing what is it called? I hope joey is liking school, kindergarten is the BEST!

The Perkins Family said...

Cute! I love watching the kids all walk home with their pumpkins post-field trip!

heidibudge said...

How fun! Derek hasn't had any field trips yet. Looks like you guys had a good time.

The Hull Family said...

I'm so glad you are one of the "responsible parents!"

I have to comment on your hair. It looks like it's gotten so long...it looks good!

Gotta love trips to the pumpkin patch!