Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Does it snow in Apple Valley?



Yes it does!!!
We do see a little snow every year up here, but we've never had a storm like this one.
It doesn't even feel like California at all!
This is my house all covered in snow.

Here's my mom's house all covered in snow.


Joey's school district canceled school halfway through the day, so here are Cy and Aaron all bundled up and off to pick Joey up.

We went to Sabrina's to build a snowman!
(I'm a little sad, because my good camera had a dead battery, so I had to settle for my wee one!)



Ruby refuses to go outside.
Whenever I open the door she hides behind the couch and shivers! :)




4 comments:

The Hull Family said...

Are you kidding me??? All that snow is CRAZY!! Are you sure you didn't move to Utah? Like your dog I would refuse to go outside too, I am NOT a snow person. Good for you for getting your kids out to play in it!

Kristi said...

WOW! that is crazy!

Mark and van said...

How fun. Don't you like it snow. My kids love to play in the snow event they shivering. Maybe tomorrow we gonna have 9-10 inches of snow after the snow stom, i just don't like to drive when it too much snow.

Unknown said...

my family blog. is
www.4dimond.blogspot.com