I posted yesterday's blog prematurely, I couldn't imagine that it would get snowier, but it did. Sorry there are a million pictures, it just amazes me! I've never seen anything like this up here. It snowed for nearly 20 hours straight. It may seem silly for those of you who live in snow but it is totally fascinating to me! School was canceled for David and Joey for the rest of the week, so happy early Xmas break to us! David and his boss are calling it a Festivus miracle! :)
We drove out to David's work to see how the conditions were. Above is David's school, below is the wolf we almost ran over on the way there! (Yes, it is a wolf and not a wild dog, I didn't get very close for obvious reasons!) What a bizarre day!
4 comments:
I love your pictures of the snow! The wolf picture is amazing!
That is awesome pictures. do think it's may have snow again in Apple Valley in the winter?
You were right...you did post the snow pictures prematurely!! I cannot believe how much snow there is! I showed my mom the pictures and she was freaking out!!!
I am so glad you guys cama Saturday night. I know you didn't know very many people, but I sure was glad to have you both there! We need to hang out more....wish we lived closer!
I'm stalking you now, by the way ...
Enjoy the snow, I love it!!!
Post a Comment