
Joey lost his first tooth last week. We tried to let it work itself out but it started dangling and flapping when he talked, so we tried everyday for three days to pull it out. He didn't like it much but he was very brave. One night, I told him I was going to dry it off and when I did, it popped right out. He said "Ok Mom, no more tries tonight." He was so happy when I opened my hand and he saw his tooth inside. The one right next to the gap is almost ready to come out and he says that he'll let us pull it when it's time. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Grandma Ruth for teaching me proper tooth extracting methods. :)
3 comments:
WOW! him too! I just read that kayla last her tooth. Our kids are just growing up so fast.
Good job Joey ! i think kids look cuter when lost their toothor it's just me. Kelsey pulled her loose tooth out. Anyway how do you dry it off his tooth ?
Good job Joey ! i think kids look cuter when lost their tooth or it's just me. Kelsey pulled her loose tooth out. Anyway how do you dry it off his tooth ?
Post a Comment