Monday, January 5, 2009

Cy's First Haircut

Cy is the first one of my babies to have a nice full head of long beautiful hair. Joey was totally bald and when he got his first haircut it was really just a formality. Aaron had little wings just above his ears, and I begrudgingly allowed those to get trimmed when he was about a year old. I wanted to let Cy's hair grow out a while longer but it is just unmanageable. The back is always frizzy and nappy from the car seat so I finally broke down. I don't take the boys to the salon because, in my experience, they wiggle just as much for a stylist as they do for Daddy, and a crooked haircut from Daddy is free. :)
I think you'll agree that it was time. It's getting a little unruly, no?


He didn't cry but I wouldn't say he loved it either. LOL

Here's the finished product.
He looks like a little man, doesn't he?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

How precious! He looks adorable! I cannot believe how much that last picture of him looks like Joey...he doesn't in real life. You guys did a good job. He's so sweet!

Kristi said...

I love the picture of him almost crying! Those faces of, "how could you betray me like this," make me laugh so hard!

heidibudge said...

He looks like such a big boy!!! What a cutie!

cranfam5 said...

I love the haircut! I think the one with his face not so happy was classic! Good job David!