Sabrina made a list of the funny things her kids say and tagged the rest of us to do the same. I love writing these things down and then going back a reading them. My boys crack me up!
So here it goes:
Joey-
"At the end of the road, turn right, then turn left, then you have reached your destination." (In the accent of the British TomTom guy)
"Nobody understands me!" (David and I just died when he said this after he got punished for smacking Aaron in the backseat.)
Overall, I am just amazed at how grown up he's become since he started Kindergarten. He says "that's correct" instead of "yes" and and reminds ME to change the calendar when it's time.
He and Aaron both have the funniest list of favorite songs, thanks, in part, to Rachel's Singstar games. They sing We Built This City by Starship, Rock Lobster by the B52's, Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash and The Boxer (also known as lie la lie) by Simon and Garfunkel.
Aaron-
"Cy is the cheekiest baby in the whole world!"
"No Joey! You are not the boss, only Mommy, Daddy and me are the bosses!"
He sings "When Christmas Comes to Town" and "Yo Ho Yo Ho" all the time, but it is funniest when he sings it on the john!
Cy-
Cy is a man of few words but my current favorite is Mama! Except when he is cranky and he follows me around the house repeating it over and over and over and over and over...while I try to do laundry or dishes. :) I also think it's hilarious to listen to him babble when he is trying to tell us something. The only signs he knows are please and cookie. He rubs his hands all over his chest and his head to say please, it cracks me up. :)
4 comments:
Love it! Can't wait until Hailey can really talk!
That's is So cutest things they did, i like the one Aaron said "No Joey! You are not the boss, only Mommy, Daddy and me are the bosses!" lol.
See isn't it fun to remember the things that keep us happy we are mommies!
Kids say the funniest things! I love hearing what these little ones have to tell us. Can't wait until my little one can say funny things!
Post a Comment