Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Girls On An Adventure

My friend Wendy decided that the girls should get together and do something a little crazy since she was turning 30 soon. She decided to have a midnight Twilight party at her house. We went to the Hot Topic Midnight release. Then met some friends back at her house around 2:00am. The release party was actually pretty lame, they said they were going to have drawings and trivia games, but we just stood in line for 3 hours listening to the Twilight soundtrack. We had lots of fun visiting and watching the silly teenagers. I think we were the only Moms there without kids. :) Here I am all ready to go! I'm a dork and I don't care! :)


The fancy line.

Sabrina, Wendy and half of me.

The teen aged girls were coming out screaming when they got their movies so we tried to show some enthusiasm as well! :)

Blowing out the candles with Wendy!

We sprawled out on the carpet and had a picnic while we watched the movie. We mostly just laughed all night! I love the movie, but you have to admit, it's pretty cheesy.
Our friends Jennifer and Shannon.

The party ended at about 4:30am. I haven't partied that hard in a long time! We had so much fun and I think we're going to do it again for New Moon. :)

4 comments:

Mark said...

AWSOME FUN! You guys make me jealous :P Midnight Twilight party sound Awsome. I like your party hairs color Melissa, i didn't recognize you at first :P You guys look cute. I didn't stay up that late for a long time now too. thanks for posted these pictures Melissa, I miss hang out with you guys :(

cranfam5 said...

I am game if you are!

The Hull Family said...

Holy crap!! You are one HOT mama!! You look gorgeous in that picture!! Ummm....I'll have what you're having! Seriously, what have you been doing? Love the hair color!
So I think I want to be a part of your group of friends. So fun to stay up until 4:30 in the morning watching Twilight of all things. Can I come to the New Moon party?? I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty jealous right now!

Rachael said...

Seriously Melissa! you look smokin!