Thursday, April 16, 2009

Aaron's Special Day

Aaron has been waiting his whole life to play baseball. The little guy is as obsessed with the sport as David. He has had to watch Joey play for two years and it has been torture telling him that he just had to wait a little longer. Aaron's special Day finally came on Monday; he got to play in his very first tee ball game!!! :)


Joey is such a goof ball. I think he enjoyed being a specctator!
Cy cheering the guys on.

Aaron was just so happy, but when it's time to go, it's time to go! :)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun! I can't wait to have kids old enough for that kind of stuff... and at the same time...

Mark said...

How Cute, they getting so big.

The Hull Family said...

Yeah for Aaron!! I don't know how you do it Melissa?? 3 boys...you are in for A LOT of sporting events.