Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Well, here's the skinny...
I'm blogging again. One of my resolutions this year (Who am I kidding? It's a resolution I make every night and miserably fail at the next day.) is to keep a better journal. My kids always ask what they were like when...and as often as I promised myself I'd never forget a particular moment in their lives, I can't remember.
I've decided to make this blog all encompassing. I will share my personal insights and opinions here and I hope that if you're reading this, you understand that I enjoy hearing others' opinions even if they're not the same as mine. People being different and sharing ideas is what makes the world go round. I hope that you'll respect my feelings too. :)

So here it goes...

1 comment:

s'mee said...

personally, i look forward to all the gory and intimate details of the wheeler clan. let's face it, reading your blog is much easier than reading war and peace. thanks.