The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning, or wiping your child's nose. And then tag five others.
1. The Fridge
I am out of Diet Pepsi. There is usually at least an 18 pack in there. :)
2. The Toilet
Here it is, dirty and fun. Just like a toilet should be!
3.The Closet
All clothes put away and busting at the seams.
4. The Kitchen Sink
This isn't cheating, but I am not posting a picture of my dirty dishes!
This is my favorite room because the kids are strapped in and not drawing on my furniture with eyeliner or toothpaste. Don't get me started! :)
This was just after the whole package of TP toppled on my head when I tried to retrieve a roll for Joey.7. Favorite Shoes
I love these because they are comfy!
8.What are your kids doing right now?
Do I need to explain this one? LOL
Here are two because I can't get that other one to go away! My computer is on the fritz. :)

So my kitchen isn't really that messy all the time. We had an ant invasion in my freakin pantry so everything is on my table and counter right now...I know likely excuse.
10. Dream Vacation
So my kitchen isn't really that messy all the time. We had an ant invasion in my freakin pantry so everything is on my table and counter right now...I know likely excuse.
A trip to Chicago with David

And now I tag Sabrina Lacy and Van! Haha! Three people will do just fine! :)
2 comments:
you did it!! I didn't know if you would do it, but you did!! I loved all the pictures, especially the one of the kitchen sink (you are so clever!) I barely even recognize Cy, he is getting so big!!
you look so great!!!! I miss you girl!
Cute house and even cuter kids!!!
Post a Comment